Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yesterday was great... Here I am at the park to photograph another high school senior. We photographed her in her first outfit and then we began to talk about what other outfits she had. It was to my surprise that one of her outfits was with camo and her bow and arrow. Wow! I was excited. I have never had that as a prop before. We found some tall weeds to photograph. This was a good thing as this was a real bow and arrow and we were not sure if we would get in trouble. You know that could be considered a weapon. I was a bit worried as I wanted to photograph with the arrow pulled back and to shoot straight down the arrow. Well I chickened out because I was afraid... Well here are a few samples. Courtney you were great! I hope you like your images.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment about this post...