Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh My That is Beautiful

Every session has a story. Today's session is no different. I just have to share this one with you. As I was finishing up this session I had my client start to play with her hair. I love this time of the session because we always come up with some of the most beautiful images of the girls. After I shot this group of images I showed the image to her mom on the back of the camera and her expression was priceless. The mom took a deep breath and held her hand over her mouth and said, "Oh my that is beautiful!" Then she proceeded to say, "We are not going to buy that one." It is these images that make the parents realize that their child has indeed grown up. It is funny how until something like this happens we see our children as a child forever. They loved the shots and granted me permission to blog this story. Thanks for a wonderful session today. I had a great time with the both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment about this post...