Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stepping on snakes while chasing goats.

Wow what a session! Today I photographed Jenny on her family farm. As we walked towards the woods I became very excited to see the bright and vivid colors of fall. We had one great shot after another. During our session Jenny would tell me all about the wonderful memories of growing up on the farm. There is one story that stands out to me so I want to share that with you. Jenny told me that one day their goat got out of it's fenced in area. As she was running and chasing the goat trying to capture it she stepped on a snake. She shared with me that as she told her friends this story the friends said "you have a goat?" Well that is not all they have. She has chickens, turkeys, cows, dogs and cats. I am not sure she may have more than that on the family farm. Here is a slide show from her session today. I hope you enjoy the beauty of nature I was experiencing today.

Jenny I had a great time with you and you are absolutely stunning in your images. Thanks for a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment about this post...