Friday, September 3, 2010

Loving My Job!


This morning I sit here to think about the next few days to come. It is the Labor day weekend. This is a time most will be enjoying family and friends at BBQ's, enjoying the last days at the pool before the season is over or camping in the great outdoors.



I, on the other hand, will be photographing many seniors for their personal portrait session. I have a great job that allows me to play in the park with great people that smile at me all day long.

I really enjoy getting to know my clients during the session as well as their parents. It is great to find out what the seniors will be doing with their lives and to find out what their parents do for a living. I have met some of the neatest people.

I will be happy to post some of the image of this weekends sessions early next week so please check back.

If you are reading this article you must be on my blog and would love to hear your comments and to have you click the "follow" tab on the side in order to know who has been visiting.

Thanks so much and have a great and safe holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment about this post...