Saturday, August 28, 2010

Todays session--Total success!


Today's session was a great session. I am so pleased that Melissa's mom was able to be there today to enjoy this senior event with her daughter. As a mom myself I was always happy to be able to spend time with my boys on events in their senior year. They grow up so fast. Okay I must admit the other reason that I was happy to have her mom there. It was because as much as we love a nice sunshining day like today, we as photographers would rather have a nice little cloud follow us around to avoid sunspots. Well I put this mom to work to be my little cloud. I want to send her a big thank you for holding my special cloud for me. Some of the shots would not have been possible if it were not for Melissa's mom. Melissa you did a great job and were wonderful in front of the camera. Here is a sneak peek... You are beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment about this post...