Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Images

I am looking forward to fall colors again this year. I worry that we may not have the wonderful vibrant colors of last year. Last year was not as hot and we had lots of rain throughout the summer. This year well lets say heat was an issue. While I worry of the possibility of lack of color I do hope I am wrong. Here are a few images of the wonderful images from last year. I am still accepting appointments in September although the weekends are completely full. If you want to be photographed in September and have a day off school or you can miss some time like you would if you have to go to the doctor then please call soon. Remember I do not control the colors I just try to capture them in your images.

I still have a couple os sessions left in October on the weekends although the weekdays have a lot more openings. For the fall colors please call soon! 314-544-7369 All appointments need to be made by phone not email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment about this post...