Monday, June 29, 2009

Congratulations Megan and Barry


It is so hard to believe that the little boy (Barry) that went to the water babies class at the YMCA with my son is now married. I was lucky to have met Megan, the beautiful bride, when I photographed their engagement portraits. She is a wonderful person and I am glad that Barry has such a wonderful woman in his life. I wish them both all the best. I still have a hard time to see him all grown up.
As most of you know I do not photograph weddings although I did take some images for my personal use while I attended their wedding. Jim Fish a fellow photographer in the St. Louis area was the photographer for the event. If you want to see the images that the professional photographer captured please visit his image site at http://www.jimfishphotography.com/062809.html on or after JULY 8th.

Below is a quick shot of the photographer. This is a rare image as the photographer is seldom photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment about this post...